[Pas2js] TTextInputWidget how to set its label

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Aug 27 16:46:32 CEST 2020

Is it possible to assign some TTextInputWidget object A label?
Or I would had to use other input widget for such task?
If yes, how to set The value?
The procedure
    procedure SetLabelFor(AValue: TWebWidget);
I need to set A label for several editable input fields. It will be a wrong
words and respondent must type The right words which do not have randomly
mixed characters.
To be more precise.
Try to imagine form with one editable input field which contain user name
label or value??
When screen reader Will get on This object, his screen reader will inform
him about username label in this editable field. But editable field is
empty. The user name string is not The part of The editable field, editable
field is not prefilled.
Is it possible to achieve such behaviour with htmlwidgets unit? Or for now
not? If no, how complex would be to implement this feature on future?
Thank you very much for yours time and help.