[Pas2js] i need simple WEB apps creation unit

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sat Aug 22 14:45:00 CEST 2020

Dear MR Canneyt,
	Thank you that you have contacted The author of Webcrt unit. I hope,
that it will be really possible to use this unit in combination with Pas2js
without The need to use server CGi hosting somewhere or run it virtually by
using compiled Pascal source code on a console.
Yes, I have really found web.pas unit in The packages sub folder with Pas2js
compiler. I must determine, if is it possible to use it without deep
Javascript knowledge.
I have made big error. Because I have spent several years while fightighting
with traditional Free Pascal compiler. But todays world is opened to WEB
pages development thanks to its universality. WEB page can be interpreted by
many various browsers on many platforms. And thanks to modern CPU and
boards, it is possible to run intensive Javascript tasks without severe
stability or memory allocation issues.
So thank you again for yours time and for yours help.