[Pas2js] fullcalendar

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sat Aug 22 14:41:48 CEST 2020

Dear Mr Canneyt,
I would like to thank you very much for yours kind access to my plea. Yours
implementation of The calendar is attractive also for screen readers users.
Since all created GUI elements are fully accessible with NVDA and other
screen readers. Table is also accessible, combobox, etc.
It would be very interesting to see The original source code.
Thank you for yours time and for yours active approach to Pas2js. Because
demonstrations of this wonderful compiler in action is The best what you can
do to allow users and developers to deeply familiar with it.