[Pas2js] iinndexedDB API TJSIDBObectStore.get() No 2.....Help!!!

Pedro Pablo Oviedo Vera verakuba13 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 17:20:04 CEST 2019

yes,I fighting even with inndexedDB API javaScript....I trying get data
from database...look I did:

fSolicAlmMostrar           := fTransAlmacMostrar.get(gInfo.clave);
fSolicAlmMostrar.onsuccess := @MostrarLista;

function MostrarLista(aEvent: TEventListenerEvent):Boolean;
    var
      fResult : TJSEventTarget;
    begin

       fResult := aEvent.Target;

      gCajaDatos.innerHTML:='<div>'+ TInfo(fResult).clave +'--'+
 TInfo(fResult).texto +'----'+ TInfo(fResult).anno+'</div>';

    end;

but it does not compiles!!!!
I really dont know how can I recover the resulting data from an operation
TJSIDBObjectStore.get()....
I thinking the point is how capture the correct value returning from this
operation...or not?...any help please?

Thanks a lot!
pp

--