[Pas2js] lpk ?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Sep 2 15:16:14 CEST 2019

On Mon, 2 Sep 2019, Pedro Pablo Oviedo Vera wrote:

> good morning friends.....I noted there are files .lpk inside /packages/rtl,
> /package/fpcunit/,package/fpc-db ...etc directories, what must i do with
> it...install all of them? in lazarus pas2js integration page dont say
> nothing about it....

Normally you can ignore them.

They are for people who develop units that must be distributed with pas2js.

You can open them in the IDE if you want, and add them to your projects as
dependencies, but this is normally not required if your setup is well
configured.

Under no circumstances you may install them in the IDE, this will not work.