[Pas2js] pas2js help todo

warleyalex warleyalex at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jul 28 12:48:32 CEST 2019

Michael Van Canneyt wrote
> Please explain what is the purpose of this ?

I'm taking care for sick people at home. I'm just busy, I not productive,
I'm even not a real programmer.
The purpose of this, since the beginning, is learn myself to code.

This todo help is just the first draft, it only contains some dwscript
tests. However, I will translate some tests, and add some others to pas2js
world. Since DWScript has supported several features, extensions that
haven't been introduced do pas2js yet. I need to edit/add/remove some
identifies manually. I wish this probably will become in a demoniac help.
Some kinda Context Sensitive Help for pas2js. ...but it will start small and
patient.

--
Sent from: http://pas2js.38893.n8.nabble.com/