[fpc-pascal] Building for Arduino

Adriaan van Os adriaan at adriaan.biz
Tue Jul 9 14:56:34 CEST 2024

Adriaan van Os via fpc-pascal wrote:
> Christo Crause via fpc-pascal wrote:
>> PS. My avr binutils version is 2.26 - old, but your version is about
>> 10 years older still.
>
> WIth avr binutils 2.26 built and installed, the compiler builds !

/usr/local/bin/ppcrossavr -i says

Supported FPU instruction sets:
   NONE,SOFT,LIBGCC

but NONE seems to be the default and the other two produce an error:

	Cannot find system type "s32real". Check if you use the correct run time library.

Is this something unimplemented or under development or added after the fpc-3.2.2 release ?

I also got an error

	error: Can't find unit macpas used by Blinky

for mode macpas. I guess a unit macpas.pp could easily be added (which I could do).

Regards,

Adriaan van Os