[fpc-pascal] FPReport: Split text across two or more pages

pique7 at gmx.net pique7 at gmx.net
Mon Jan 1 12:40:28 CET 2024

Hello everyone,

I have already asked this and related questions in the Lazarus Forum.

I want to improve FPReport in order to use it for my project - if possible.
Some features are missing for this, e.g. automatic splitting of text across two or more pages.

As far as I can judge, the current development status of FPReport does not really allow me to extend it without modifying the original classes.
What approach do you suggest? Would this be feasible/reasonable at all? I ask this because I am new to Lazarus and FPC. I come from Delphi 2007 ...

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
Pique7