[fpc-pascal] Forking the GitLab FPC Source repository

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Mon May 1 03:18:09 CEST 2023

Hi,

I had no trouble forking FPC sources on GitLab in the past, and now I
tested it again 2 times -- I can fork them without any issues (and my
fork is even private, that's OK too). After less than 1 minute of
waiting, both forks were created OK. See the screenshot :)

I don't have any constructive advise, and the message you mention "an
error occurred, try again" is quite cryptic. But at least for me, it
worked OK. Aside from just trying again later, you could submit an
issue to the GitLab support.

You can also check where do you create a fork. I tested forking into
my default user namespace (michaliskambi) and into a group
(michalis-private-tests). Maybe you're trying to create a fork into
some namespace that has some limits.

Regards,
Michalis

niedz., 30 kwi 2023 o 18:00 Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal