[fpc-pascal] Forking the GitLab FPC Source repository

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon May 1 20:51:22 CEST 2023

On 01/05/2023 20:02, Norman Dunbar via fpc-pascal wrote:
> On 1 May 2023 17:27:52 BST, Christo Crause via fpc-pascal
> <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>

> > FWIW, there are currently 68 forks of
> > the FPC source repository on GitLab. ...
> I noticed that when I tried to fork it. Unfortunately I am not able to
> fork those now either.

At what time do you get the error?

I tested, first attempt I used a "project slug" I already had in use =>
immediate error.
(And you may also have to select the namespace)

2nd attempt went through. Took maybe half a minute at most.
The fork started about 1 second after the click. The moment it started,
the repo was also listed in my projects.

And, well yes, my account for testing was my account also used for
fpc/laz. So I have full rights there. But that should not make any diff.