[fpc-pascal] 3123 inherited not supported inside inline

Hairy Pixels genericptr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 06:59:33 CEST 2023

> On Jun 24, 2023, at 8:37 PM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> and thus leading to the necessity to do recompilations which are already not working that well.

Speaking of this, I've been including units in the implementation section and this often totally breaks the compilers recompilations.

In one project a change in a top level unit causes 2 exceptions in two different files. The solution is let the exception crash, save the file and rebuild. This mean a change to that file means you need to build 3 times before the program runs.

So already as it stands the compiler seems to not know which files changed and how to compile them in order, or something like that....

Regards,
Ryan Joseph