[fpc-pascal] Legitimate use of for and break

tsiegel at softcon.com tsiegel at softcon.com
Sat Jun 17 20:07:08 CEST 2023

This is interesting, because it's the first time I've ever seen "break"
as a valid command in pascal, and I've been using pascal since the
mid/late 80s.  All kinds of dialects too, and I've never seen break as a
keyword.  C, Python, Perl, sure, even shell scripts, but pascal? Never
seen it used before.  Is this a relatively new addition to fpc or something?