[fpc-pascal] Pause Key

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Sun Apr 16 22:14:56 CEST 2023

It occurs to me that since Pause is independent of keypressed,  I could actually us it as an extra modifier key if I wanted to...
"Pause-A" could be different than "A", and also different than "CRTL-A" or "ALT-A",  in fact I could do "Pause-CTRL-ALT-A" and have that be different than "CTRL-ALT-A"

I could have all kinds of secret command key combinations and no one would ever discover them because almost nobody ever pushes the pause key anymore, and even if they do, even fewer people would ever uses it as a modifier.

Fun!