[fpc-pascal] Pause Key

tsiegel at softcon.com tsiegel at softcon.com
Fri Apr 14 02:53:09 CEST 2023

I know of no way to obtain the pause key status under windows.  I can
get the scroll lock status, but not the pause key, never did figure that
one out.  Windows uses it though, I don't know if it's a standard thing,
or something I have installed, (though if it is an installed program, I
haven't a clue which one).  When I hit the pause key, it brings up the
screen snippet dialog.

Since the scroll lock key is readable though, you could use that for a
pause function.  Almost nobody uses that key, so interference should be
minimal.