[fpc-pascal] IRC channel for FreePascal support ?

Tomas Hajny xhajt03 at hajny.biz
Thu Apr 13 23:48:08 CEST 2023

On 13 April 2023 22:08:58 +0200, "Vojtěch Čihák via fpc-pascal" <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

Hi,

>I'm almost fourteen years on the forum and a few years less on mailing lists and I never had a single problem.
>I don't attend IRC so I can't say what's wrong there.
>OTOH I read Joanna's comments on the forum and they are OK (to the topic; non conflict).

I've been contacted by Joanna using a private message on the forum. Apparently, she (assuming it's a female name) tries to do her best to manage the channel and protect it from trolls, etc. I'll try to clarify to her why I believe that her actions don't match her intents in at least some cases.

Tomas.