[fpc-pascal] TJSONRPCModule: access the request from an handler.

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Sep 9 15:21:52 CEST 2022

Hello,

I added a "Web JSON-RPC Module" to my project, I dropped on it a
TJSONPCHandler.

I find no way to access the request (I want to check the RemoteAddress):

1) the module has a "Request" field but it is always nil (either in
DataModuleCreate, which isn't called with every request so it's unusable
anyway, in BeforeExecute and in Execute, I didn't check AfterExecute but
it would be too late).

2) the JSONRPCHandler has no way to access the request (or I couldn't
find it).

I guess that, instead of calling the RegisterHTTPModule of the module, I
should register the route in my webserver class (with
httprouter.RegisterRoute), but what should I do in the handler to
delegate the handling to the JSONRPCModule?

Bye
--
Luca