[fpc-pascal] Threaded webserver and TJSONRPCModule instances: can I be sure there's only one?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Oct 21 17:09:54 CEST 2022

El 21/10/22 a les 12:48, Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal ha escrit:

>> I see that Kind is used after the module has been created, so setting
>> it in either method (CreateNew or DataModuleCreate) should be OK, am I
>> right?
>
> You are right.
>
> I will publish the method. That's an oversight.

Meanwhile I changed the method I use to route the calls to the main
thread (Application.QueueAsyncCall instead of a critical section and
Synchronize) so it doesn't matter any more if there is just one instance
or more than one.

Bye
--
Luca