[fpc-pascal] Cross-compiler for ARM64 on Windows available?

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Thu Jun 23 19:58:20 CEST 2022

There actually is a 64-bit version of xp, but it's not compatible with
very much.  Apparently, it didn't have an emulator in it, so running
32-bit software wasn't something it did by default.  I never did figure
out if it could be made to run 32-bit software or not, I just gave up on
it, (more precisely, the person I installed it for gave up on it),
because everything they tried to install wouldn't work, because it
wasn't 64-bit.

Even so, I have no idea if the FPC cross compiler would work on such a
machine anyway, and I no longer have a machine on which I can test said
version of windows anyhow, (come to think of it, I don't think I have
the install disk for it anymore either), so that will have to remain a
mystery.