[fpc-pascal] Cross-compiler for ARM64 on Windows available?

Wolfgang Hubert w.hubert at rtfc.de
Mon Jun 20 12:34:10 CEST 2022

Hi,

I have developed a DLL for x64 Windows and compiled with fpc 3.2.2. I would
like to compile the same code for ARM64 running Windows. I need this to
support the MS Surface devices.

Even though the platform list of the Lazarus Wiki

https://wiki.freepascal.org/Platform_list

lists "Windows for ARM64" under "Supported targets for AArch64" I did
neither find a suitable cross-compiler for download, nor did I find any
hints on how to compile for this platform in the documentation.

Is there a release plan for an fpc version for ARM64 on Windows? When can I
expect a suitable compiler to come?

Best regards,

Wolfgang