[fpc-pascal] Case statement for class introspection

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 03:11:49 CET 2022

> On Jan 19, 2022, at 8:14 PM, Ryan Joseph <genericptr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok I got this almost done (mirroring is great I didn't know I could do that) and did the rebase which shows the linear history now.
>
> First a question, do I need to do the "rebase main" again before I push to remote or does it stay this way now?
>
> Problem is I go to push the changes to the my remote feature branch and I get this error:
>
> error: failed to push some refs to 'https://gitlab.com/genericptr/free-pascal.git'
> hint: Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind
> hint: its remote counterpart. Integrate the remote changes (e.g.
> hint: 'git pull ...') before pushing again.
> hint: See the 'Note about fast-forwards' in 'git push --help' for details.
>
> A pull didn't help but I think I basically broke that branch and maybe I need to delete it and start over?

The problem was my remote for the branch got lost after rebasing but I think I fixed it by re-pulling.

It looks like some unrelated commits are included in my merge request but maybe that happened because I rebased the repo after I started working on it? Let me know if that's ok like it is.

https://gitlab.com/genericptr/free-pascal/-/merge_requests/1

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph