[fpc-pascal] Where can I find working code for xidel and dependencies

Benito van der Zander benito at benibela.de
Tue Jan 11 13:09:40 CET 2022

Hi,

> xquery.internals.common.pas(434,80) Fatal: Cannot find PasDblStrUtils used by
> xquery.internals.common of package internettools.

that is here: github.com/bero1985/pasdblstrutils

Download src/PasDblStrUtils.pas. Do not clone the repository when you
have a slow internet connection

It only became a dependency last week. You could look at the last
internettools commits and undo them

And you will also need FLRE, which has a fork here: github.com/benibela/flre

Linux also requires Synapse

> After trying to fix this I decided to search for binaries and found them here:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/videlibri/files/Xidel/Xidel%200.9.8/
> These I believe are all for PC style CPU:s....

Do not use those, they are 3 years old

The recent builds are: at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/videlibri/files/Xidel/Xidel%20development/

Best,