[fpc-pascal] Issue with CSVDocument

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Mon Feb 7 15:43:32 CET 2022

I tried this:

               CSVData:=TCSVDocument.Create;
               CSVData.DetectBOM := True;
               CSVData.LoadFromFile(ParamStr(1));
               Writeln('Read In: ',CSVData.RowCount,' Rows and ',CSVData.MaxColCount,' Columns');
               Writeln('Press Enter to Process');
               ...  same as before...
And I get 1d.pas(165,28) Error: Identifier not found "DetectBOM"

I also tried:
               CSVDocument.DetectBOM := True;
               CSVData:=TCSVDocument.Create;
               CSVData.LoadFromFile(ParamStr(1));

And I also get Error: Identifier not found "DetectBOM"

It does seem like there is something there that I can't see with Notepad++
I copied everything, created a new file, Pasted everything in and saved it, and the mysterious characters are not there anymore.

James