[fpc-pascal] Writing Pascal Physics and Vectors

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 18:13:50 CEST 2021

If you are running x64-86 Linux, would like to get my code you can join my
Discord channel at the link below. Windows and Mac users will need to have
cmake and the ability to build with it, but they're invited as well.

https://discord.gg/NuTDatAz

I am making a lot of changes, so I don't want to create a public git repo
just yet. Currently I am working on writing rope and water physics demos,
and will probably refactor everything before I do my first git check in.