[fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Tue May 4 01:55:04 CEST 2021

Thanks for the explanation of classes.

I didn’t realize I ended up making it so big, I was trying to keep it able to fit on a 1280 x 1024 screen.. I guess 1280x1024 is less of a percentage of my 4K screen than I thought.  The 2 rows is much nicer.  Some of my machine times and run times get quite long if it’s over 10 days.. so the second row helps make room for them.

Thanks for fixing the dates

The loading speed has improved quite a bit on my windows 10 machines.

I had an issue with the fonts being different sizes on one of my windows 10 machines.. but I found if I shut off ParentFont everything is the right size on the other machine.

I’ve been noticing odd behavior in Lazarus.. if I stop the program and modify the form, then hit the green arrow… none of my for modifications are shown.. it’s still using the old form.. but if I use the pull down menus to build the project, then I get my new form.  Is this normal or do I have some setting messed up in Lazarus?

I copied all the relevant files to another computer to see how they would run… and I noticed that after I run the program, it creates and etc directory, and inside it there is a file called _Configuration.ini which contains one section: [Options] and one entry under that: Chemin_Global=

Any idea what’s causing this?

James