[fpc-pascal] JSONStringToString question

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Mar 14 19:52:49 CET 2021

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal wrote:

>>> You set target to fpc 4.0
>>> The simple patch I made can be backported/merged to 3.2 fixes branch?
>>
>> Well, 4.0 is the only "future" version.
>> There is not yet a 3.2.4 planned.
>> We don't know what the next version is, so I chose what is available.
>>

> Why not merge it to 3.2.1 regardless? After all we'll tag the final 3.2.2
> from the fixes branch again and there are already some other fixes that
> will be in the final that aren't in the RC yet.

No worries; I was planning to merge to fixes.

But whether it should be in 3.2.2, I don't know yet,
there is a related bugreport which indicates that the bug is deeper than expected.

In each case, there is no 3.2.4, so currently 4.0 is the only future
version. I mark all bugs I fix for that version currently.

Michael.