[fpc-pascal] How to check if a network is available?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:49:54 CEST 2021

I would like to know how I can check if a remote network is available, i.e. if
the VPN system has succeeded to connect the remote network.

I need this in a class that connects an OpenVPN tunnel on demand and takes it
down after use. Unfortunately openvpn-gui does not have an API call to do
this...
It provides an API for connect, disconnect, reconnect etc but not for returning
the state of a connection for example.
https://github.com/OpenVPN/openvpn-gui#send-commands-to-a-running-instance-of-openvpn-gui

Any suggestions for Windows?
I just want to know if a call to connect succeeded.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden