[fpc-pascal] FPC & Lazarus moving to gitlab

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 14 07:39:30 CEST 2021

Am 10.07.2021 um 16:14 schrieb Florian Klämpfl via fpc-pascal:
> There is a third conversion of the FPF repository meanwhile (from
> June): https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/testconversion3
> <https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/testconversion3> Please check
> and report any problems, this is most likely the last chance to get
> things fixed before the final conversion.

One thing I noticed while looking for something in the ancient history
of FPC is that older user names don't seem to be matched up with the
correct GitLab users, especially those that still commit today, like
you, Florian (e.g. here
https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/testconversion3/-/commit/454799c1bdbc6192cbce4b3eb01da6068da664b5
), Jonas (e.g. here
https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/testconversion3/-/commit/d840a1e2ef35266924c2acfb6c0a5e897c929e25
) and some others. Would be nice if these would be matched correctly as
well. :)

Regards,
Sven