[fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Thu Apr 22 22:17:12 CEST 2021

>But I've included the source code from this project and modified  the code to produce the pdf.
>I've had trouble with the fonts but it seems to works reasonably well with DejaVuSans.
>It's not the ideal font, but box characters are displayed relatively correctly.
>I'm not 100% sure it will work for you.

My system could not find DejaVuSans, but I found it in the code and changed it to Consolas which is always included with Windows and is a nice clear monospaced font with nice box characters.
It’s almost perfect  the only issue is that there is too much space between the lines, so the verticals don’t touch the way they are supposed it.. it’s not quite double spaced, more like 1-1/4 or 1-3/8 spaced.. if it was single spaced it would be perfect.  I don’t know how to control the spacing between lines.  I made the font bigger but there was still a gap.   If I could close that gap it would be perfect.

Is there an easy way to send a page break between the file list and the tree?

James