[fpc-pascal] Mustache templates implementation

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Wed Apr 21 08:13:04 CEST 2021

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021, leledumbo via fpc-pascal wrote:

>> Since dmustache (part of mORMot) fails the official mustache tests and did
> not work
>> on the platform I needed it for, I wrote my own implementation.
>
> I do remember it didn't pass all the tests, but still works for my needs so
> I let it be.

My biggest beef is that it does not work on all platforms, because it pulls
in some of mORMot. My implementation just needs the classes and sysutils
units..

>> The result has been committed to packages/fcl-mustache, in case someone
>> else
>> has a need for it.
>
> Now thank you for this, I'll be sure to check it out to replace dmustache.

I'm currently porting it to Delphi (where I'll eventually need it) and will
publish those sources too on gitlab or so.
Delphi's JSON handling is not compatible to FPC's so some minor changes are needed.

Michael.