[fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Thu Apr 8 03:04:22 CEST 2021

It looks like Lazarus is going to be the best way.   I've been looking at TTreeView... but I'm not sure I can make it do what I want.   I need to select multiple items in the tree at the same time, and then get a list of what has been selected.  Is there a way to add checkboxes to the tree with TTreeView?   Or is there a better tree object I should look at?

I am also wondering if there is some convenient method of saving a tree to some kind of data file, and later restoring the data file to the tree.  It seems that since trees are all over the place that maybe there is already a built in way to load a data file that somehow designates the hierarchical order.

James