[fpc-pascal] Cross platform question about lpi file content

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 23:40:09 CEST 2020

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 22:07:16 +0200, Bo Berglund via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

>The only required packages for my application now are:
>LCLBase and indylaz. And if I remove LCLBase it still compiles OK but
>also still fails the link step.

I finally got it to compile!
What I did was to add Interfaces to the project file uses clause.
Then it completed the build and link.
So in order to check up, I next unchecked the nogui widgetset setting
and rebuilt the application.
Turns out that this seems to have no effect (visibly at least) so I am
leaving it unset from now.

The application so built could be started and it responds like it is
supposed to when using the client app to talk to it.

Seems like the Interfaces unit was the key...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden