[fpc-pascal] Thread problem

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Sun Sep 6 20:06:53 CEST 2020

I'm not sure it works properly on windows.

When I modify this to start two threads, and print out messages based on
their start/stop times, as well as a message inside the thread, I get
both ending messages before I get only a single printout from within the
threaded function.  This seems to indicate windows isn't starting two
threads, though I don't have a clue how to verify this.

Just thought I'd add fuel to the fire here. :)