[fpc-pascal] Is lazarus list down?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:30:36 CET 2020

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 18:26:22 +0200, Winfried Bartnick via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

>Am 22.10.20 um 16:17 schrieb Bo Berglund via fpc-pascal:
>> I have not gotten any new posts on the Lazarus list since 2 weeks now
>> (last seen was Oct 8th).
>> Has it been stopped or is there a Gmane connectivity issue?
>>
>> I am communicating with the free-pascal.general list and lazarus via
>> Gmane news interface.
>>

>Same issue with the Lazarus List but different dates:
>

>I did not receive any mail from 12.10.20, 10:00  CEST to 21.10.20, 17:50 h.

Too bad, then all Lazarus discussions have to be done in the web forum
which means no local cache of responses in the news reader... :(

(I have everything from 2003 collected and searchable in my
newsreader.)

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden