[fpc-pascal] uses in '' relative paths

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:53:16 CEST 2020

I'm trying "uses in" which I never knew existed before.

The idea is that I provide a path to TOML.pas using -Fu then use the "in" syntax to reference the units which are in a subdirectory. This makes it safe from the project importing the unit so any private units in the subdirectory don't override units from the importing project.

unit TOML;
interface
uses
  TOMLParser in '/sources',
  TOMLTypes in '/sources';

This doesn't seem to be working however. I was hoping that I could then omit an extra -Fu flag to the subdirectory "/sources" thus making it easier to include the main unit but maybe that's not how the "uses in" syntax works.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph