[fpc-pascal] I'm working on automated Help Output for console apps

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Fri Nov 20 10:59:58 CET 2020

On 2020-11-20 09:32, Graeme Geldenhuys via fpc-pascal wrote:
> On 20/11/2020 7:04 am, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal wrote:
>> a way to convert the
>> option list to TConsoleApplication's argument handling so that one
>> doesn't
>> have to declare that twice.
>
> Oh, I really like that idea. I'll make sure to include both of those
> mentioned.

Just a comment - I'm not sure how much general the "mandatory" part is.
More complex console programs often have "commands" and those have
different requirements for additional options. As an example, remember
options for common archivers (rar, arj, ...), command-line version
control programs (cvs, svn, ...), etc.

Tomas