[fpc-pascal] Graphing library

Thu Nov 19 23:45:45 CET 2020

On 19/11/2020 1:29 pm, James Richters via fpc-pascal wrote:
> Exporting PDF files from my AGG-Pas buffer would be really nice.

Indeed an interesting idea, but unfortunately that ability has not been
implemented yet. In my earlier message I was more referring to using
either fpPDF or AggPas.

Saying that I'm not saying it's impossible for AggPas to generate
PDF's - I've just not looked into it. ;-)

> Would you happen to have a sample program of how to generate a PDF
> from my Agg-Pas buffer

As I mentioned, that functionality does not exist yet. If you want
examples of how to generate PDFs using fpPDF however, the FPC code
includes examples, and you can also take a look at the fpReport code
too, as it can use fpPDF as report output renderer too.

 On a side note:
   I also wrote an AggPas report output renderer for fpReport, but
   not sure if that was included with FPC at the time. If not, it
   is available in the fpGUI's code repository.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/