[fpc-pascal] PTC Graph - Custom window sizes

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Thu Nov 19 22:40:16 CET 2020

So far it's working great!    But now I have another question... Since I can now have a small little PTCGraph window... is there any possibility of having more than one in the same program?  Perhaps running each window in a different thread? Or is there something fundamental that prevents this?

James