[fpc-pascal] fpDebug extension for Visual Studio Code

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:37:03 CEST 2020

> On May 19, 2020, at 4:43 AM, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> As I wrote before I'm working on a fpDebug-extension for Visual Studio Code, based on the DAB (Debug Adapter Protocol).

Excellent, I applaud your efforts. I'm busy now but I'll be sure to test this later. I'm using LLDB in VSCode as my primary debugger for Pascal now so I'm eager to see what improvements you may have made.

As for the language server I've taken a break from it for a week but I've implemented ~90% of the protocol already and once I get it cleaned up it will be usable also.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph