[fpc-pascal] Return value of StrToHostAddr and StrToHostAddr6 in sockets unit

Noel Duffy noelduffy at xtra.co.nz
Wed May 13 10:33:01 CEST 2020

On 13/05/20 7:26 pm, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Always a new issue for new changes. Makes it easier to track where
> something went wrong if something is wrong.

Done. https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=37060

I will try to get a patch ready for this in the next couple of days.

BTW, I didn't see an obvious way within Mantis to link one bug to
another, or to indicate any kind of relationship. Is this possible? I've
just mentioned the bug number in the bug text of the new one so that
anyone reading it can see the link.

> I have applied and committed your patch and resolved the current
> bugreport. Your test program went into the testsuite.
>
> Many thanks for your efforts !

Excellent. Thanks for that.