[fpc-pascal] Code tools unrelated completions

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue May 5 11:19:34 CEST 2020

On Tue, 5 May 2020, Ryan Joseph via fpc-pascal wrote:

>> On May 5, 2020, at 3:56 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
>>
>> They are in the system unit, so they're always related to any unit.
>>
>> They have a compilerproc modifier set, so I suppose there is some
>> property/attribute of the identifier that indicates this modifier.
>> You should check for that and filter out these results.
>
> AFAIK they are not meant to be called by users so I'd like to filter them out.
>
> how do we get function modifiers for TIdentifierListItem then?

I have no idea. This is a question for Mattias.

But looking at PascalParserTool.pas, line 1988 I think I may have been too
optimistic;

    end else if UpAtomIs('COMPILERPROC') then begin
       ReadNextAtom;
       if CurPos.Flag=cafColon then begin
         // e.g. compilerproc:fpc_in_delete_x_y_z;
         ReadNextAtom;
         AtomIsIdentifierSaveE(20180411194104);
         ReadNextAtom;
       end;