[fpc-pascal] Vector code

Adriaan van Os fpc at microbizz.nl
Sat May 2 07:46:23 CEST 2020

Zamrony P. Juhara via fpc-pascal wrote:
> I found that this repository have some free ebooks about assembly but
> maybe not specific to vector code

Thanks for the links.

> No, but you can ask questions here. I've done some minor x86_64 assembler work for image processing. Things like format conversions, uniform lighting, rotate, erosion/dilation etc.

Thanks for offering. I am particularly interested in knowing the tricks that can be done with
masking, e.g. to prevent branching. In the first place to get an idea what can be done with vector
code and what not. I guess I should  read the Intel and AMD processor docs first.

Regards,

Adriaan van Os