[fpc-pascal] Codetools, identity nodes from includes

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 05:27:55 CEST 2020

Currently I walk the node tree for a given unit and collect all the relevant symbols into a list which represents the symbols in the current document. I'm running into problems with include files because I'm getting symbols which technically belong to another file which should not be displayed according to the LSP.

Given a TCodeTreeNode can I identity if the node came from an include file or not so I can ignore it?

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph