[fpc-pascal] TurboVision is reborn as FOSS (again)

Markus Greim greim at schleibinger.com
Tue Dec 22 17:43:22 CET 2020

Wow..

I am impressed... I hope my PASCAL is better then my English (first foreign language: Latin (for 7
years), 2nd English (6 years), 3rd ancient Greek (3 years)...)

Programming languages I worked with in the last 40 years:

1. Basic first on a Tektronix 4050 and a TRS-80 about 1979
2. Fortran batch jobs on a CDC Cyber 205
3. PASCAL first on a DEC VAX 780 about 1986
4. PDC Prolog on MS-DOS
5. Assembler
6. C
8. Perl and others on Linux from 1998
9. Java
10. Python
11. PHP
12. SPIN
n. ERLANG <- most recently

aside FORTRAN I earned some money programming in all languages above..

Totally off topic, but it is Christmas time..

Kind Regards

Markus