[fpc-pascal] Archive libraries

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:34:36 CEST 2020

I found it thanks! Any example for compressing to bzip2? The examples
folder seems to contain two examples how to decompress, although the name
would suggest otherwise.

What about peazip, is there anyone on this mailing list that can tell how
this software works? Does it have native pascal implementations or does it
work with wrappers to libraries?

Sorry for asking, but I need it for providing different archives in a
buildbot project. I want to cover as much as possible formats without
delving too much into detail.

Rgds, Darius