[fpc-pascal] Pascal Language Server

Arjan Adriaanse arjan at adriaan.se
Thu Apr 23 16:41:32 CEST 2020

Not sure about an installer for macOS, but you should be able to build
FPC 3.2.0 from the source found here
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/beta/3.2.0-rc1/source/ [1] using your
older compiler. Also note that I use the latest Lazarus release 2.0.8,
because older versions did not seem to build using this FPC version.

Regards,

Arjan

[1] ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/beta/3.2.0-rc1/source/