[fpc-pascal] Pascal Language Server

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:19:59 CEST 2020

> On Apr 23, 2020, at 9:11 PM, Mattias Gaertner via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> If LSP updates parser_test.pas, then codetools will notice.
>
> If LSP only sends changes, then you have to apply these changes to
> codetools codebuffers:
> Code.Insert/Delete/Replace/Move
>
> Modified codebuffers are not auto updated from disk, until you Revert or
> Save.

This is what we need to do then otherwise nothing will work. LSP for some insane reason doesn't even provide a changed text, just the full document every time. I guess we need to use Replace every time. I talked with the Sublime Text people and they since isn't even supported from their API so even if LSP supported it there will be clients that don't provide the information anyways.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph