[fpc-pascal] Pascal Language Server

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:51:10 CEST 2020

Arjan, I briefly skimmed over your code and it looks like instead of using the "DocParser" unit that I was using the parse the files, you're directly using the Lazarus "CodeToolBoss" which I don't have any experience with.

I think it was Michael actually who instructed me to use this parser but I also think he said the Lazarus code tools use this under the hood.

What are the implications of using the code tools as opposed to implementing the parser directly? If you have documents you could direct me to about the code tool units that would be helpful. I have an ok understand of LSP now and I want to make sure the code tools is able to supply everything we need.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph