[fpc-pascal] Pascal Language Server

Arjan Adriaanse arjan at adriaan.se
Thu Apr 23 02:13:22 CEST 2020

I am new to Pascal programming and since I like using Emacs, I wanted
to try to improve its support for editing Pascal code.  I decided to
implement an LSP server which text editors can use as back-end for
providing IDE features.  The server is implemented in Free Pascal and
uses the CodeTools package for doing the actual work.

The implementation is still incomplete and unstable but so far I
managed to get code completion working.  Apart from improving
stability and adding features, I am sure there are more possible
improvements, since this is my first Pascal project.  The project can
be found at https://github.com/arjanadriaanse/pascal-language-server
[1], any help and feedback is welcome.

A module is provided for using the server from Emacs, but it should be
straightforward to add support for other LSP clients such as Visual
Studio Code.

Regards,

Arjan

[1] https://github.com/arjanadriaanse/pascal-language-server