[fpc-pascal] Search path order for fpc.cfg

Alexander Grotewohl alex at dcclost.com
Sat Apr 11 14:16:09 CEST 2020

Why not just provide instructions for installation in the user's home directory, for example. It's what you'd have to do if you didn't have root access anyways. Then you can pretend that it's "cleaner" than just installing it systemwide.

There's a prompt in the freepascal installer that asks for the prefix. Your users should be capable of that?

--
Alexander Grotewohl
https://dcclost.com