[fpc-pascal] Wine + Unsupported ioctl

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 22:28:42 CEST 2020

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 10:48 PM fredvs via fpc-pascal <
fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> Not sure to understand.
>
> So is it ok, only a warning to fix "Unsupported ioctl" or the linking still
> fails?

After Alexander Grotewohl's reply I understood the only line with text
"error" is this one:
 Error: (1017) Path "..\" does not exist
The "Unsupported ioctl" thing can possibly be ignored as my web search
suggested.
I don't know how to fix the path error. I will try other ways of building
under Wine tomorrow.

Wine 5.0 versus Wine 5.5 made no difference. The output was identical.

Juha